Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Abbie, & Her Fairy Birthday Party!!!









Abbie's party was so fun. It actually started off with Safeway giving my mother in law a different cake then what I had ordered. Luckly they quickly made a new one and my sister in law who hadn't left Turlock yet was able to pick up the right one. Each of her guests got to put on fairy wings and a halo when they arrived. We let the kids play on the swing set and bounce house for most of the party. I thought hot dogs, potato salad and chips would be fun for the kids (and cheap for me), but no, most of the kids just wanted a bun and chips. It was probably a good thing their parents weren't her to see how terrible they ate.  Instead of doing a pinata they got to do an Easter egg hunt. Abbie got some Tinker Bell stuff, a Repunzel Doll thst sings and a bunch of Squinkies ( a new thing the kids are collecting now).

Today is her Birthday and my 6 year old has choosen to go to her favorite Mexican restauraunt for her birthday dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Fun party! Looks like they all had a terriffic time. Happy Birthday, Sweet Abbie!!!

    ReplyDelete