Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Girls!

I was planning on taking the girls to get Easter pictures but never found the time. So with them all dressed in their Easter dresses I took pictures right outside the church and I think they turned out pretty cute.



\

After we went to church we were went to Jeremie's parents house for Easter dinner and and an egg hunt. Here are the pictures from the egg hunt.






And don't forget the Easter Bunny came to visit them Saturday night!


The Monday before Easter we had a Family Home Evening on the meaning of Easter. We talked about the sacrifice that the Savior made and what his sacrifice meant for us. At the end Paige asked if she could say her testimony. It was so sweet. This was the first time my 8 year old has ever borne her testimony. I am very proud of her.




No comments:

Post a Comment