Thursday, February 10, 2011

Paige's BIG Day!

I know it's early but I wanted everyone to know the date so those who want to come can plan in advance and know the day.

Paige turns 8 years old on April 7th and we all know what that means! She will be baptized. She is very excited and already wanting to plan her program. Last Saturday she was able to attend her friend Ana's baptism and was asked to say the opening prayer. Paige's baptism date is set for May 7th, which to Paige can't get here soon enough.

Anyone is welcome to attend. I am not sure what time it will be. Those details will come closers to the date. Consider this your "Save the Date". And for those who are traveling to be here will will feed you.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love this blog Celeste. It's cute. I LOVE this picture too. It's absolutely adorable. AND, of course I LOVE that Paige is so excited. I've picked up on that in Primary. She really is VERY excited. It's cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg celeste i am so sad that we are in school then! it seems like all these fun and important things are happening while we are stuck in rexburg! well, tell paige that julia and 'clester' are excited and proud for her! love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete